Are you interested in employment at Casa Nueva?
Our ideal candidates:
- Have a solid work history that includes a minimum of one year of experience in the foodservice/hospitality industry and can contribute their experiences and ideas to a democratic workplace.
- Are used to working hard—they can work long hours and perform physically demanding tasks, all while keeping their cool and maintaining a positive attitude
- Have a passion for food, mixology, customer service, and care about our local food economy
- Are looking for year-round employment, are available to work weekends, and have flexible schedules
- Are community-oriented and care about the the impact that their work has on others
- Can work well as a member of a team that includes workers of all ages and backgrounds
- Have the motivation, initiative, and curiosity to learn and grow
All positions in the restaurant and bar are important and must work together efficiently. To achieve this, we believe in cross-training our workers. New employees are trained in two positions to start: a Back of House, Cantina, or Front of House position, and the Dishwasher position. Lots of our workers are trained to do multiple positions; they might wait tables one day, bartend another day and roll out handmade flour tortillas the day after that.
Does this kind of work environment sound perfect for you? Are you looking for more than a job…a place where you can learn, grow and contribute? Click the link below to submit an application or drop by any weekday afternoon to fill one out in house. If you have questions, or would like more information, email email@example.com